Park News & Events
Dollar Hot Dog Day
Hot dogs are only $1 on the 4th of July! That’s right, one buck! Read More
The annual rubber duck migration has begun – that means duck races are back at Bahama Beach! Read More
Radio Disney Rockin’ Road Show
Put on your swimming suit, and cover yourself with sunblock, because the Radio Disney Road Show has a day of non-stop fun planned. Read More
Bahama Beach Code of Conduct
- All guests must pay the price of admission or have a current season pass to enter the park.
- Proper swimwear is required. No revealing or transparent swimwear, denim clothing, or clothing with metal attached is permitted.
- Swim diapers designed for pools are required for children who are not toilet trained, regular diapers are prohibited.
- All guests must shower before entering the water.
- Do not drink the pool water, spit or spout water from the mouth.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied and supervised by a person age 16 or older.
- Animals are prohibited in the pool area unless used for medical reasons.
- Tobacco products, chewing gum, alcoholic beverages, glass containers, grills, lighters, illegal substances, knives or weapons are not allowed inside the facility. Bags and coolers are subject to search.
- Outside floating devices, water wings, large water guns, snorkels and masks, personal chairs and umbrellas are prohibited with the exception of US Coast Guard approved life jackets.
- Diving of any type, running, dunking, riding on shoulders, fighting, and roughhousing are prohibited.
- Abusive or profane language to the guests or Bahama Beach staff is not acceptable. Guests will be asked to leave without refund for using abusive or profane language.
- Loitering is not permitted in and around the facility, including the parking lot.
- Bahama Beach is not responsible for lost or stolen articles. Lockers are available for rent for your security and convenience.
- All guests must obey the rules and regulations listed above and follow the instructions of Water Safety Staff and other Bahama Beach employees.
Admission to Bahama Beach may be denied for any of the following reasons:
- Suspicion that the guest is under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Evidence that the guest has a contagious disease
- Evidence of open wounds
- Guest not having the proper swim attire
Bahama Beach reserves the right to eject and suspend any person from the property for violation of facility rules or for any other action detrimental to the safe and orderly operation of the facility. In case of serious violations, the Dallas Police Department will be called.